Physiocare.in and Physiocare.xyz are properties of Physio Care, an Indian having its registered office at D-5 DSIIDC Engineering Complex, Mangolpuri Industrial Area Phase 1, Mangolpuri, New Delhi- 110083.
Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and ip address.
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website.
- Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Physio Care.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, products you like, products you intend to purchase, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you fill an enquiry form or buy products. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your purchase or for service.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might include our special offers or products.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or product purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Sajith Mohan Nair
D-5 DSIIDC Engineering Complex,
Phase 1, Mangolpuri Industrial Area,
Phone: +91-11- 45873564
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com.
Updates to this policy